The International and Public Affairs concentration offers three tracks: Development, Policy and Governance, and Security. Across all three tracks, it is committed to engaging students in the classroom, enabling research opportunities with faculty and in the field, and supporting experiential work opportunities.
Benefits of the Concentration
- Multidisciplinary perspectives on issues of pressing societal concern.
- Opportunities to focus on particular global regions or policy challenges.
- Guaranteed access to seminars taught by Watson faculty.
- Opportunities to study with public affairs practitioners from around the world.
- One-on-one mentor and advising relationships with Watson faculty.
- Access to a wide variety of research assistantships with faculty.
- Flexibility within the curriculum.